Wednesday, 12 February 2014

ReadReadWatchWatch

Pin It

It has been a little while since I shared the stuff that made me go 'wow-hoo'
First, two great books.



Night Film by Marisha Pessl.
Dark and mysterious, a huge book that makes you hold your breath and check the shadows in your bedroom at night.
Have you read Special Topics in Calamity Physics?(I found it even better)


I recently took up Pilates seriously and I am a visual person so I need to see what exactly I am doing!
This book is great and often shows that you work more muscles than you think!



PBS Women Who Make America was just awesome.
It describes how women (in America) fought for their basic rights through the generations. I loved the strength of these women, their passion and courage! Very inspiring.



 Stories We Tell is a documentary that tells the story of a woman, Diane, through interviews of her relatives and friends, and re-creations fabricated in Super-8 by her daughter, director Sarah Polley. It is about memory, family, and very moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a waouh!, 2 waouh! or lots of waouh!