Sunday, 7 July 2013

ReadWatch

Pin It

The title is pretty self-explanatory. It's hilarious, like chuckling-to-yourself-on-the-bus hilarious.



Extracts:
  Customer: Do you have this children's book I've heard about? It's supposed to be very good. It's called 'Lionel Richie and the Wardrobe.'
Customer: I'm just going to nip to Tesco to do the weekly shop. I'm just going to leave my sons here, is that ok? They're three and five. They're no bother. 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Pizza Delivery Man [entering the shop with a large pile of pizzas and seeing me, the only person in the bookshop]: Hi, did you order fifteen pizzas?
 -------------------------------------------------------------
 Parent (to a child who is misbehaving): THERE SHOULD BE NO YELLING UNLESS SOMEONE IS ON FIRE!
Child (firing back immediately): What if a weasel was robbing the store?
Parent (long pause, .. with the flickering of a smile): I don't know ... is he armed?


I finally finished watching the entire 7 seasons of The West Wing and it was bloody great. I can't believe it took me that long to know about it but now I feel a bit... lost without it??
So I looked up Aaron Sorkin (its creator) and I discovered The Newsroom, which is aaawesoome!

Season 2 starts in a week but here is a peek of the first:




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a waouh!, 2 waouh! or lots of waouh!