Thursday, 15 November 2012

WatchWatchWatch

Pin It



The French Film Festival is in full swing and I have been haunting The Filmhouse for the last few days to get my fix.

Here are the two I saw lately. I highly recommend them.




Journal de France

Raymond Depardon is famous for his photos as well as his documentaries.
Have you ever seen Profils paysans: La vie moderne?
Next I am going to watch 10e chambre - Instants d'audience where he films a Paris courtroom in action, I'm sure it will be pretty interesting...





Noémie Lvovsky directs Camille rewinds (Camille redouble).
I loved Les années lycée: Petites and La vie ne me fait pas peur!
It sounds like a typical, simple, overdone 1000 times travel-back-into-your-past - kind of movie but it was actually much better than I expected. And the 80s!!





Completely unrelated but I saw this documentary last week and it was so ridiculous I had to share. 
(a "poor" family with an unfinished 90,000 sq. feet house?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a waouh!, 2 waouh! or lots of waouh!