Wednesday, 7 November 2012

WatchWatchWatch and er... Watch

Pin It


I don't seem to be able to read anymore.
Oh well, aside from re-watching the entire 15 series of E.R (!!),  I saw few movies, and some of them were awesome, some of them were "meh". 

Moonrise Kingdom was super! Weird and quirky, just what you want.





Anna Karenina, on the other hand... was visually stunning but I got really bored (yes I did read the novel in my teens and yes Aaron Taylor-Johnson's eyes are oh.my.god, but still)







 Have you seen Rise of the Planet of the Apes? I was surprised to like it! (the trailer makes it look like a flimsy blockbuster all about stunts)
 Have you seen the "old" Planet of the Apes (my favourite) and the Tim Burton one?





 and finally, a documentary about ballet.
Just okay, not revolutionary.




 

Oh and if you like French films and you are in the U.K, be aware the Film French Festival is on from tomorrow across the U.K!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a waouh!, 2 waouh! or lots of waouh!