Saturday, 29 September 2012

ReadWatchListen

Pin It


This incredibly fascinating book reveals 40 works of art that have just... disappeared. Either destroyed, stolen or transformed.
It's very easy to read (I read half of it in one go) and much more compelling than all the other art history books I am trying to cram my brain with before my course starts.


 


Critics don't like it but we had great fun watching Men in black 3!
It's one of these movies you can put in the "entertaining movies you don't have to use your brain to watch" category.





I am listening to the new Raveonettes album and I like it, even if it is a bit more "pop" than their previous one.
(this first track reminds me a bit of Simon & Garfunkel?)








Oh and has anyone of you listened to the new Cat Power? It's great!



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a waouh!, 2 waouh! or lots of waouh!