Wednesday, 1 August 2012

WatchWatchListen

Pin It


Finally I got my hands on a copy of No direction home,
I can't waaaait!
Meanwhile, I have watched the recent Game change HBO movie (nominated for 12 Emmy awards) depicting the 2008 American presidential campaign, with Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin.
It was good! 




and I re-watched Together again because I just love it so much 
Have you ever seen it?





Okay, now walk of shame:
I had never heard of The Knife before last week.

But you know when things in life are just meant to be and you like lots of stuff that gravitate around it and finally, finally, you start to listen to this:




I have been in utter love with Planningtorock (who collaborated with them on Tomorrow, In a Year) and I loved Fever Ray's album too ( Karin Dreijer Andersson' side project).

It was meant to be. I'm in looove and slowly savouring their 3 albums.


By the way, is any of you going to Antony's Meltdown?
(I would be so jealous if you do but happy for you nevertheless)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a waouh!, 2 waouh! or lots of waouh!