Friday, 27 May 2011

Watch

Pin It What I have watched this past week...






*trailer* (by the same director do NOT miss 8 women and Potiche)

















or "Certified Copy" in English.                 













 




Beautifully set in the Gothenburg archipelago, this is the movie  that  gave me the idea for our holidays.












And right now, I am rewatching Amadeus, but in parts because it's 3 hours long! If you don't know it yet go and watch it, it's one of my favourite movies, and has been since the frequent music classes spent watching it in secondary school (maybe the teacher was too tired to teach? Anyway, I thank him!)



*****EDIT 28/05/11***** I am now re-watching the entire seasons of The L word, delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a waouh!, 2 waouh! or lots of waouh!