Tuesday, 1 February 2011

ReadWatchListen

Pin It




I am currently reading Holocaust (my local library, out of the blue, has a Holocaust-special week so I raided their display). It's a fascinating book, full of people's testimonies and visuals (propaganda posters, etc) from that period of time. There is also a dvd with further testimonies from people who went through the horror.











I have just watched The King's Speech and I am so happily surprised!
Usually when everybody is talking/raving about a movie/book/band/dress...my first instinct is not to see for myself! But I went and it was great! Funny! Superb dialogs, superb actors, very British indeed, but with a dash of self-derision!

(I can't wait to see True Grit by the Coen Brothers!)










I am listening to La Femme, and especially this track.
They're French!

(and btw look, how exciting!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a waouh!, 2 waouh! or lots of waouh!